[Lazarus] Lazarus r25225 fails to compile under Windows

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Sat May 8 17:35:27 CEST 2010

On 06/05/2010 14:54, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> My damn luck!  r25225 compiles under Linux, but fails under Windows.
>
> I get the error:     Failed to find file "". If it's part of your
> project bla, bla, bla...
>
> See attached screenshot.  I looked at the full compiler output, and it
> failed when trying to compile the lazarus.pp unit.
> I'm using the latest FPC 2.4.1 (just compiled it before Lazarus) under
> Windows 2000.

Is it possible that some of your packages are used from different/older
pathes?

The deprecated warning in sqldb (in your screen-shot) has been fixed
long before rev 25225.
So I would conclude that your sqldb source is from an older version?

Also in your follow up mail, you seem to compile in "C:/lazarus/"
But the image shows  "C:/lazarus-0.9.28.2/"

Also 0.9.28.2 didn't have the symbol in question deprecated => that was
only done this year.

Martin