[Lazarus] Code refused from Andreas Hausladen? Is this true?

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Thu May 13 17:59:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Henry Vermaak <henry.vermaak at gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't experienced this, can you point me to some threads/messages
> that exhibits this rude behaviour from Lazarus devs?

There's one happened recently in Russian community. But in the end it
turned out to be another discussion about "why patch was rejected".
The reason turned out to be "lack of description for the patch". And
it was nothing rude about the dev team.

It looks like every time a patch being rejected, the author of the
patch blames the team being rude (despite their answers being polite).
Is "Sorry but no, because of ..." rude, after all?

I've some patches being rejected by both teams (FPC and Lazarus), but
never find anything rude about this.

thanks,
dmitry