[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Thu May 13 22:38:25 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 5:04 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> We are using it to give parents access to the information that schools
> have on their children. Schools have a client/server app, and the web
> front-end is used to display the information in the database.
>
> We'll be extending the web-interface to allow teachers to enter information
> in the same database as well. (grades, absentees, remarks on behaviour etc.)
>
> All this happens with FPC on the server (fcl-web and sqldb), and ExtJS for
> the client in the browser.

FPC + ExtJS
This is the configuration I want to do. In the ExtPascal list, there
are some people using the same approach.
But I continue with doubts about how to use separate *.js files. How
you do that? Do you open *.js files in app, replace some tags/macros
and sends to client?

Thanks,
Marcos Douglas