[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Sat May 15 19:18:10 CEST 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

Saturday, May 15, 2010, 2:13:54 PM, you wrote:

JvdS> Well, the problem is that I am bound to some confidentially agreement
JvdS> for the real applications.
JvdS> But if you search this list on my name and 'fcl-web' you'll find link to
JvdS> some examples and the used framework.
JvdS> See also this website:
JvdS> http://services.cnoc.nl/lazarus/index/fclweb

I would like to test your web framework, but your branch is unable to
compile recent Lazarus versions due some IFDEF 2_5 in source code. Do
you plan to update your branch or update the trunk shortly. If the
answer is no I must install some Lazarus 0.9.28.x in parallel which is
not a problem at all.

--
Best regards,
 José