[Lazarus] Broken cross compile build.

patspiper patspiper at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 15:23:47 CEST 2010

On 05/17/2010 03:55 PM, Mattias Gärtner wrote:
> The paths are correct.
> Just to make sure: The file units/powerpc-darwin/keymapshortcutdlg.lfm
> does not exist, right?
>
> The lfm file is copied by the compiler when it compiles the
> keymapshortcutdlg.ppu.
> Maybe the ppu file was already there, but the lfm was missing?
> Can you check what happens when you delete keymapshortcutdlg.ppu and
> then compile? Does it copy the lfm to
> units/powerpc-darwin/keymapshortcutdlg.lfm?
> If not you found a bug in the compiler.
Project Inspector in Lazarus SVN has no minimize button. Its Bordericons
is set to [biSystemMenu]. I added biMaximize and biMinimize and rebuilt
(build+clean from IDE) to have that minimize button visible. I then
reverted my changes back and rebuilt. The minimize button was still
there. make all clean did not help. I fiddled a bit with the sources and
reverted again. I rebuilt, and the button finally disappeared!

This could be related to the lfm being not always copied to the output
folder.