[Lazarus] Broken cross compile build.

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Mon May 17 15:56:55 CEST 2010

Mattias Gärtner wrote:

> The lfm file is copied by the compiler when it compiles the
> keymapshortcutdlg.ppu.
> Maybe the ppu file was already there, but the lfm was missing?
> Can you check what happens when you delete keymapshortcutdlg.ppu and
> then compile? Does it copy the lfm to
> units/powerpc-darwin/keymapshortcutdlg.lfm?
> If not you found a bug in the compiler.

Ok, the bug for this one is in my tools. I have an rsync script that updates my lazarus tree from a
pristine svn checkout, and that was removing all the .lfm files from the unit paths, but leaving all
the object code. (Of course this used to work prior to the change to $R). No issues, I need to fix
my stuff there.

--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them