[Lazarus] Lazarus make me create better apps

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Tue May 18 10:43:42 CEST 2010

On 05/17/2010 09:01 PM, Bee Jay wrote:
> Well... with pascal you got Lazarus or Delphi, VCL or LCL, and also both community.

in fact for Pascal you can use (at least):
 - Delphi-IDE, Delphi Compiler, VCL (Windows only, but I recently
learned that the latest version can compile for Linux)
 - Lazarus-IDE, Free Pascal Compiler, LCL (Plus FPCGUI) (Windows, Linux,
Mac, multiple CPU archs)
 - MSEIDE, Free Pascal Compiler, MSEGUI (Windows, Linux, Mac, multiple
CPU archs)
 - Delphi-Prism) Visual Studio-IDE, ?, ? (for CIL Frameworks ".NET",
Mono, ....)
 - PASCOCOA (I did not take a deeper look at this) (Mac, but I learned
that Free Pascal can do this, too)
 - Kylix (obsolete)

-Michael