[Lazarus] changing ide direction

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:54:14 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 2:54 AM, Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru> wrote:

> 19.05.2010 5:27, ik пишет:
>

>  I wish to make the IDE to be bdRightToLeft when the IDE translated
>> either to Arabic or Hebrew.
>> Except of the editor and Object Inspector I think that every window
>> should be bdRightToLeft.
>>
>> So where/how can I do that, and what do you think on it ?

It must depend on the language that choose by user not from the environment
(OS).

Did you have any programmer use any IDE right to left?, in my place it will
be strange, but i like to see it working :-)

Best wishes.

> I think that changing Application.BidiMode must be enough.

Change the BidiMode of application not enough because is it need to
FlipControls when the form created, and this form must has ParentBidiMode =
True;

> You can look at main.pp where we set other Application properties.

Regards.

--