[Lazarus] FPC 2.4.2 and Lazarus

Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis dioannidis at artesoft.gr
Thu May 20 12:08:57 CEST 2010

On Thu, 20 May 2010 11:40:09 +0200, Joost van der Sluis <joost at cnoc.nl>
wrote:

< snip >

> But maybe it would be very useful if you help with the basic testing.
> When a release is build (relatively simple) you always have to test it
> on an 'empty' system. You could help with that.
>
> And, offcourse, you could try to build a release right now, using the
> fpc-2.4.1 branch. For as many as possible releases. Marco has posted url
> which explain how to do it. And report all problems you encounter. So
> that the chances that 'we' encounter them when we are building the
> official releases, don't have any problems.

I'm already in the process of setting up a box with VMware ESXi 4. It will
be a
test bed and a build farm machine. It has a lot of RAM and is powerfull
enough to
serve that purpose.

Is it possible to give me a list of OS's you think i can help ? I can do
Linux,
Windows (win32, win64, wince) and some OSX ( I also have installed
hackintosh 10.5.8 on my machine on a spare disk ... )

regards,

--
Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis
ArteSOFT