[Lazarus] installing lazarus 64bit on snow leopard

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:04:35 CEST 2010

On 21 Mei 2010, at 21:46, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Use make clean after a svn update.

This is my first check out on my newly fresh installed Mac SL.

> Or even better: use lazbuild.

I usually use IDE to rebuild Lazarus. I only use 'make' once in a while when the IDE isn't yet available (I never installed Lazarus from installer package, always from SVN) or the IDE somehow goes wrong (to reproduce a clean IDE).

> I doubt that it created the executable.

I think the compilation stopped when it tried to compile Lazarus with a package (jcf package?). Before that, it seemed that the executable already been created but without any additional packages linked in.

> Maybe the old was not deleted?

There was no old Lazarus on the machine. This is a clean fresh Mac SL machine, no fpc nor Lazarus installed before. And it was the first time I run the 'make'.

> Probably because you started the old one.

No Lazarus was installed before. I'm very sure of it.

> I never tried 64bit on Mac.

Thanks for the help.

-Bee-