[Lazarus] Structured info on class watch

KrisztiƔn Nagy nkrisztian89 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 17:36:31 CEST 2010

Thank you, that's what I was looking for!
Somehow I didn't catch that option. Probably because this functionality is
at Watch in other IDEs I know. (maybe a popup menu option at watches could
be added or a section in the wiki faq)

However, I think Graeme meant a treeview like show/collapse debug window
that automatically follows current state (not needing to press evaluate)
which is actually still missing.

Anyway, I just wanted to see this data without having to stick the mouse
pointer to an identifier, and I got it.