[Lazarus] OT: Ideas for marketing Pascal + Lazarus

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Mon May 24 01:33:11 CEST 2010

Martin wrote:
> ok, so we need to:
>
> - add a registration dialog, that asks for a serial/registration number/key
> - upload it on Rapidshare, together with a key,
>  "Download Lazarus (with serial key) from rapidshare"

Sad as it is. I put my old camp tents on my verge with a sign "free to good home" a month or so ago.
After a week they had not gone (does nobody go camping anymore?). My father jokingly suggested I put
a sign on them "Camping tents, $25 each" and they'd be nicked. So I did, and they were.

Maybe its about perceived value ?

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them