[Lazarus] clarification / Re: constant-highlight ? [Re: quick opinion poll / pascal highlighting "case"]

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 25 11:59:40 CEST 2010

On 25 May 2010 11:44, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> With strict indentation rules highlighting becomes less important.

Can anybody post a small screenshot of suggested highlighting? For
those too afraid to use unstable trunk. Maybe even a temporary wiki
page with various options?

Not seeing what you guys are talking about (because I'm not running
latest trunk), I have to agree with Mattias. Well formatted code goes
a long way in making it more readable even without syntax highlighting
(or very limited syntax highlighting).

> Try it. For example for me the indentation of the MSEGui code is
> unfamiliar. The case labeling helps here.

Poor Martin - he code always gets used as examples of hard-to-read code. :-)

Either way:

  -1 for italics
  -1 for underline

  - Graeme -