[Lazarus] Write to root window?

Jon Foster jon-lists at jfpossibilities.com
Tue May 25 16:09:57 CEST 2010

On 25/05/2010 04:19, Marc Santhoff wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated lazarus from svn coming from version 25285 to 25631 and now
> the editor colors are not shown as expected.
>
> The color scheme used is "Pascal Classis" with backgrounds redefined to
> navy instead of blue. With this version the changed color is only shown
> partly at the beginning of lines, the empty space and some more places
> are blue again. With the last version used the editor window background
> was completely filled navy as i want it to be.
>
> Is this a bug or some regular change and I have to redo my personal
> settings?

The new code should convert old files....

However reading your mail, there may indeed be a bug.

I will look at fixing it => ghowever if you did open the enviroment
options, and closed it with ok, then your old file is replaced, by a new
one, that has the wrong colors => then you must change it by hand.

- in the old file the entire background was painted with the back-color
for spaces/
- Now only real spaces use this. There is a "default" color, where you
can set the background

So it is easy to fix