[Lazarus] Download old fpc compiler versions

Toan Pham tpham3783 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 00:37:13 CEST 2010

On Wed, 26 May 2010 15:24:33 +0200
Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2010/5/26 Mattias Gärtner :
> >
> > This is a fake. But a nice one. See below.
>
> I still don't understand why you say it's fake? I see syntax
> highlighter code, so it works.

I apologize.
Apparently the machine where I tested had a bug.
time than editing and then showing highlighting at end. Together with
the feature list on the jedit site I came to the wrong
conclusion that jedit has a fancy algorithm to open files with random
access, which would be cool. But it does not.
I tested now on another machine: now both takes the same time.
This machine is faster and I guess on an even faster machine it could
reach the one second.

Apparently it uses some kind of line state too and only updates
till the visible area. Maybe synedit can do the same. At the moment
syndit updates everything too often.

>[...]

Mattias