[Lazarus] Regex and Syntax Highlighting

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Thu May 27 11:17:35 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 03:47:02PM +0200, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> BTW:
> I tried all the examples listed on this page (which FPC doesn't
> support in most cases), and jEdit formatted then without problems -
> perfectly, just like the website shows. Yes, nested types, nested
> classes etc.. Lazarus and MSEide did too by the way [just to be fair].
>   :-)
>
>    http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/34324

That's not so surprising , since that link only contains relative new
syntax, the compiler only is starting to understand in recent times. (see
e.g. the many bugs for fcl-passrc about these kinds of topics)

But the comment example is D2 or so. (if not D1, but I have no experience
with that one). So if Jedit doesn't support it, it is more likely due to a
flawed concept.