[Lazarus] clarification / Re: constant-highlight ? [Re: quick opinion poll / pascal highlighting "case"]

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu May 27 20:38:36 CEST 2010

On 5/26/2010 01:06, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:

> But why have an indentation after BEGIN? There is no new block to start
> after BEGIN. I would indent like this:

so you can see the begin and end...

in any case, as i originally stated, it is how i was taught and also how all of
the books i have on pascal indent, as well... the earliest of the pascal books
in my library that i can currently lay a hand on is copyright 1986 so i can go
at least that far back to provide examples... i have older books, too, but
cannot lay my hands on them at the moment...