[Lazarus] Lazarus CGI Sample

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Thu May 27 22:52:39 CEST 2010

El jue, 27-05-2010 a las 22:43 +0200, Michael Van Canneyt escribió:
> It would be an interesting test to see how easy you could
> re-create that in fcl-web.
>
> Maybe we can learn something from this test, see how we
> can improve and/or simplify things.
>
> Michael.

Well this is a fairly trivial app, I'm sure I can recreate it in without
problems with fpWeb and templates.

One interesting part of FreeSpider is that it includes an object
oriented way to create HTML tables, this helps to avoid mixing HTML code
with Object Pascal when you want to create tables from database data.

On the other hand, fpWeb has a more advanced templating engine, that
maybe (I don't tested it) allows one to create rows of an HTML table
right from the template, without creating it inside the program's code.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
Griensu S.A. - Medical IT Córdoba