[Lazarus] Question about SVN version stability

theo xpde at theo.ch
Sun May 30 20:01:01 CEST 2010

Thank you for your time Matthias

> Several means what: <10 or <100 or <1000?

I don't know the exact version when it stopped working, but it certainly
worked with 0.9.29 r23701 and several release versions before afair.

 > Compile the LCL with -dVerboseIntfSizing.

Thank you, I will try this.

> There are a lot of possibilities to create endless loops. Without
> some code it's hard to tell.

I know, that's why I was asking. It's a component which has about 15 units.
So I wanted to know if it's worth the trouble of isolating the problem.
I see now that I will have to do this.

Thank you
Best Regards
Theo