[Lazarus] Updated Lazarus SVN

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:12:56 CET 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

I had updated my Lazarus to lastest SVN (28028) since my "old" which
was a month old. Now every package of my projects are being tried to
be recompiled everytime I press the F9 (Build). The effect is
different than pressing "Buld All" which will also recompile my .pas
files.

The effect looks like it always see that compile time and sources
times are different, which could have some logic as my local time
changed yesterday (Central European Time).

Anybody see this effect too ? My machine is WinXP SP3 spanish locale.
I had not changed nothing in new build profiles.

Also, selecting Project Options and pressing cancel and exitting the
IDE, it asks to save changes :-? Which changes ?

--
Best regards,
 José