[Lazarus] Debugging Lazarus IDE (Package access violation)

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 07:54:09 CET 2010

Hi,
I encountered several times when Package window fired access violation on
different operations. I suppose I should report an issue, but just
wondering, is it hard (if it full reproducible) to run another instance of
Lazarus and debug it, so the report could contain more information saving
the developers' time? Or at least recompile it with an option allowing to
show additional information about the error , not only simple "access
violation" message?

Thanks

Max Vlasov