[Lazarus] changing some FPC units

Alberto Manganaro alberto.manganaro at unimib.it
Tue Nov 30 17:14:15 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to make modification in some units that are part of the FPC
(the .o and .ppu are in the units folder). I took the source code, made
my modification, rebuilt the .o and .ppu with the make command, and put
the new files in the utils folder.

Now I'm trying to recall these units from Lazarus, but it seems like I
have made no modifications. I tried to rebuild Lazarus (even if I think
it's of no use in this case) but nothing changes. If I jump from the
name of the unit to its code, I can correctly see my modification (the
FPC source code folder is correclty set) but if I compile I got some
errors that make me think that no modification in the compiled code of
the units has been made.

Do I miss something? Thanks in advance!

A.

--
Alberto Manganaro

Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of Milano-Bicocca P.zza della Scienza, 1
20126 Milano - Italy

http://michem.disat.unimib.it/chm/