[Lazarus] News on Delphi x64

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 11:44:27 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-01 12:06, Paul Ishenin het geskryf:

> Integer is 32bit in FPC. But SizeOf(PtrInt) = SizeOf(Pointer)

When did that change? I looked up the information in FPC's Language
Reference docs "Predefined integer types" table. My copy had Integer as 2,4
or 8 bytes (smallint, longint or int64).  I just downloaded a new copy of
FPC 2.4 Language Ref, and indeed that table (pg.24) has been update to show
2 or 4 bytes as the Integer size.

...interesting.

Regards,
  - Graeme -