[Lazarus] Updated Lazarus SVN

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 14:24:17 CET 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

MG> Start the IDE in a terminal. It writes to stdout why a package is
MG> recompiled.

I'm on Windows, so looking at debug.txt:

TLazPackageGraph.CheckIfPackageNeedsCompilation  StateFile older than lpk Printer4Lazarus 0.5
TLazPackageGraph.CheckIfPackageNeedsCompilation  SrcFile outdated fortes324forlaz 0.3.5.10
TLazPackageGraph.CheckIfPackageNeedsCompilation  Src has changed TAChartLazarusPkg 1.0 F:\Lazarus\components\tachart\tadbsource.pas
TLazPackageGraph.CheckIfPackageNeedsCompilation  Src has changed LazControls 0.0 F:\Lazarus\components\lazcontrols\extendednotebook.pas
TLazPackageGraph.CheckIfPackageNeedsCompilation  StateFile older than lpk SQLDBLaz 1.0.1

[...]

This are three consecutive "Build", nothing changed in between, and
none of the .pas files listed are being loaded in the IDE.

It stops suddenly to recompile the packages (nothing changed, nor in
project or Lazarus config). I had only readjusted the Windows clock
for a few seconds :-?

I'll try to simulate in my windows the hour change again and see what
happends.

--
Best regards,
 José