[Lazarus] Compiling lazarus in a headless server

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Nov 4 09:21:06 CET 2010

On 11/03/2010 01:33 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Give me another month or two to complete the Linux FrameBuffer backend to
> fpGUI, then this will be possible too. :)
Some months ago, I did some research on VNC. I was able to install the
free VNC server software on an embedded Linux target (non PC) in a way
that an array of bytes in the memory could be accessed by a standard VNC
client running on a PC (e.g. Windows).

If this would be combined with your work, this would result in an
excellent solution for headless embedded devices. #

-Michael