[Lazarus] How to stop Lazarus from loading previous project on start?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 18:25:37 CET 2010

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 11:15:56 +0300, Vladimir Zhirov
<vvzh.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> Tried command line after reading the WIKI:
>>
>> C:\Programs\lazarus>make clean all
>> ... Lots and lots of errors ....
>> Error makefile 3624: Command syntax error
>> Error makefile 3625: Command syntax error
>> *** 1814 errors during make ***
>>
>> So that was not so successful...
>
>You probably have Borland's make.exe or some other
>incompatible one in your PATH environment variable.

You were probably right because when I explicitly pointed to the fpc
make.exe I did not get all these strange errors. :-)

Question:
I have unsuccessfully thought about this before; is there a command
that makes it possible to find out (from the command line) which path
is used to a certain program or file?

Something like
findpath make.exe

It would be real handy to have a utility like this that could find out
which paths files reside in and this would of course also list all
files found in the current path setting...

Maybe I should write one myself...

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden