[Lazarus] Lazarus history: Where LCL-Win32 started

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 02:21:50 CET 2010

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 2:08 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com>wrote:

> What I found really funny though, is that I couldn't find out who this
> person is. Anybody know? I clicked though some of his/her/it links on
> that website, but no mention of a name. At least I see the person has
> class, as he/she/it also uses dvorak (one of the image links at bottom
> of the page). :-)

Hi, Graeme.
This is my first post to the list, so sorry if I did something wrong :)
Thanks for the link, I also find interesting his view "Why Pascal is My
Favorite Programming Language"
It seems the guy's name Keith Bowes and this info came from the
http://sourceforge.net/users/zooplah page

Max Vlasov
www.maxerist.net