[Lazarus] Control view style 3D? (1/1)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 22:46:29 CET 2010

On Tue, 9 Nov 2010 20:38:57 +0000, Henry Vermaak
<henry.vermaak at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 9 November 2010 20:29, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>So it looks like lazarus is obeying the correct theme, but delphi 7 is
>showing the "classic xp" theme.  How does this compare to the other
>applications?

Why is the lazarus looks correct and "classic xp" the wrong theme?
My preferences are different.
If I want the programs to look like on XP how do I go about it?

In Delphi I can "flatten" the edit control by setting property Ctrl3D
to false (it defaults to true), but in Lazarus there is no such
property.....
And buttons cannot be flattened in Delphi7.

Note that I am just exploring the Lazarus/FPC capabilities before I
embark on bigtime development to make the Linux target program, which
I want to not be flat looking.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden