[Lazarus] Control view style 3D? (1/1)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 21:21:09 CET 2010

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:46:15 +0000, Henry Vermaak
<henry.vermaak at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10 November 2010 12:44, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> There you go! How did you set up Lazarus to produce the one with the
>> 3D look? That is the style I am after.
>
>I changed my computer to the classic theme.  See the advice in this
>thread about the manifest file, too.

Thanks,
this explains what is going on.
I also changed theme to "Windows Classic" (after first saving my own
modified theme) and as by magic the form turned 3D also in the IDE
design environment.
Then changed back to my saved theme and Lazarus switched to flat
again.
Then I unchecked the project option for the manifest and compiled my
application again and started it. Now it was 3D even though the IDE
showed it flat.

Strange, but now I know how to handle it at least.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden