[Lazarus] IDE resets form position to -200

José Mejuto joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:16:53 CET 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

>> Vista32/rev.25961
>>
>> Any hints?
MVC> Use less listviews ? I can't imagine why you'd need 6 Listviews ??

Some times they are needed ;) In the other hand there is some uneeded
repaints in ListView but I was unable to found the root of the
problem. One form that I have since 0.9.27 without almost not flicker
since added the BeginUpdate to LCL now is flickering like no
BeginUpdate :-?

I hope to have sometime tomorrow to try to catch the root of the
problem (Win32/XP). The effect looks like BeginUpdate is not used for
insertions or deletions, but used for updates :-?

--
Best regards,
 José