[Lazarus] Web Module not works on Linux

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Nov 21 11:56:03 CET 2010

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010, Joost van der Sluis wrote:

> On Sat, 2010-11-20 at 21:07 +0100, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

>>> For example to use the streaming mechanisms (lfm, resources)?
>>
>> You can perfectly use them without the interfaces unit.
>> I do it all the time.
>
> I've looked into it again, why this was done. And it is for example
> impossible to use an .lrs file without the lResources unit. Now this is
> not needed anymore so this might have solved the problem.

I know that you need the lresources unit.
What I am saying is that you can just include the lresources unit,
there is no need for the interfaces unit.

I do it in all my projects. And they all use the 'old' lazarus resources,
they all use the 'lresources' unit, none uses the interfaces unit.

Michael.