[Lazarus] false "disk is full" messages

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:46:22 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-23 11:17, Mattias Gaertner het geskryf:

> See
> http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/2007-October/015301.html

I wasn't trying to run my application via the IDE, I was simply trying to
recompile/build it using Ctrl+F9 (build). So the issue was not caused by my
application, but by Lazarus IDE or FPC.

PS:
My day-to-day workflow is to code, compile, and then run my app (even GUI
apps) from a console window. Debugging via the IDE has never worked well
for me, so I don't bother with that any more - I have my own
debugging/logging framework I use.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/