[Lazarus] Applying optimization to the project units

Max Vlasov max.vlasov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 22:59:50 CET 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
> wrote:

>  > compile, return to project, compile the project, the phrases change in
> this
> > case in the program I run
> > - The route only works if I change the property, go to package, press
> Fixed.
>

> > - An observation making comparison with previous version difficult: the
> > macro block started to work only when I changed '1' to 1 in the
> expression
> > (removed quotes). The screenshot at wiki shows True in quotes ('True'),
> but
> > in my case only removing make it work at least the way I described in the
> > first observation.
>
> Fixed.
>

> > - The package now correctly shows the right computed compiler options if
> > change the macro value in the project options (changed -FuVer2 and
> -FuVer1
> > accordingly).
>
> :)
>

> > - Still neither Build nor Build All of the project affects the result of
> > compilation.
>
> It should now.

Mattias, great job, and, what impressed me, very fast :) I did a quick test,
confirmed, everything works fine including the quotes. If I find something
new, I will let you know, maybe this time in the bug tracker. You know, the
feature is so new and as many in Lazarus have no analogy in Delphi, so not
always one can be sure something is really wrong :)

Max