[Lazarus] Rev 28494 breaks building lazarus on non-windows (Martin?).

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:32:59 CET 2010

Op 2010-11-26 13:29, Michael Van Canneyt het geskryf:

>> The usual solution is using EpikTimer
>
> That would add another (and IMHO unwanted) dependency to the IDE.

Maybe the question should be.... Isn't it time we move EpikTimer into the
FCL?  Just about any project that uses some form of timing, EpikTimer is
always recommended. So it should be well worth having such a timer as
standard in FPC.

[That's obviously ignoring the fact that EpikTimer is not "delphi
compatible", because Delphi only uses the Win API's. ;-)]

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/