[Lazarus] about TDBF from hfiandor 27 nov 2010

Hector Fiandor hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu
Sat Nov 27 20:01:38 CET 2010

Dear members:

i am new with the TDBF product and i have a lot of lacks in its use.

i have prepared an app. to record some information on the airplanes
transportation, using as index the field "idBitacora".

it pretty works and finally we can see a LazReport listing all the entries
from the first to the last.

Now I need to prepare some summaries with a different sort. When I work with
linked lists, it was easy to obtain a sintetic "id" and Insert in the list
sorted by this sintetic "id".

I think that the way is to copy the original table in another "tableTemp",
add the new sintetic "id" declared as index and the new table will result
sorted by the new sintetic "id".

My trouble is that I dont know how to do it.

I try to download a TDBF tutorial from SourceForge, but you know it is
prohibed to us. If anyone have this document, I will appreciate very much
the sending of it to my email.

Thanks very much for your help,

yours truly,

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario
hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/