[Lazarus] using nginx with Lazarus/FPC web components

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:09:45 CEST 2010

Joshua,

> Now, my customer needs me to provide a multi-user web interface (with login
> session for every user).

what about using RDP (remote desktop protocol) ?

It works very well. And your windows application becomes a web
application is minutes :)

See also

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/northrup_03may16.mspx

What I am now having is a Delphi client-server SQLite application that
uses socket communications (which i'm porting file by file to
FPC/Lazarus so as to be able to run on Linux).  The client (single
client currently) sends commands to the socket server to retrieve
information from SQLite, to update records, and to interface with
devices on the PC.  This is done at high speeds so thousands of
records can be retrieved at one go in a second.
<<

could you please expand on this ? Maybe privately ?

It seems something I have been searching for months

Thank you

Duilio