[Lazarus] GLScene and Lazarus...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:41:56 CEST 2010

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 21:10:17 +0200, Vincent Snijders
<vincent.snijders at gmail.com> wrote:

>2010/10/3 BosseB <bo.berglund at gmail.com>:
>> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 17:52:06 +0200, BosseB <bo.berglund at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> I forgot to add that I had a look at the Wiki page:
>> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/GLScene
>> Here I can see from the Change Log that activity seems to have stopped
>> in 2007...
>> "Snapshot" is dated July 18, 2007
>>
>> Is it still active?
>
>Yes, see changes in SVN:
>http://svn.freepascal.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/glscene/trunk/?root=fpcproject
>
>Not very active, but more recent that July 2007.

Unfortunately going to that link results in the following:
<quote>
An Exception Has Occurred

The root "fpcproject" is unknown. If you believe the value is correct,
then please double-check your configuration.

HTTP Response Status

404 Repository not found

Python Traceback

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/viewvc/viewvc.py", line 3628, in main
    request.run_viewvc()
  File "/usr/lib/viewvc/viewvc.py", line 270, in run_viewvc
    % self.rootname, "404 Repository not found")
ViewVCException: 404 Repository not found: The root "fpcproject" is
unknown. If you believe the value is correct, then please double-check
your configuration.

</quote>

What gives?

--