[Lazarus] Build scripts for Freepascal and Lazarus compilation from source

Juha Manninen (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 12:44:13 CEST 2010

One more thing:

The multi-platform installer would be completed with a multi-platform-aware
web-site, similar with some commercial product download pages. Example:
 http://www.teamviewer.com/index.aspx

It recognizes the client's platform somehow using Javascript (I guess) and
offers the right package to download. Cool!

Then we would be as close to a one-click install as possible.
The user would :
1. Click the download link on web-site and get the right installer.
2. Open the installer.
3. Click "Install" button. FPC + Lazarus get installed using default settings.

Juha