[Lazarus] Build scripts for Freepascal and Lazarus compilation from source

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:51:10 CEST 2010

2010/10/4 Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net>:
> I think is good and I have interest... but you saw this link?
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Installing_Lazarus#Compiling.2Finstalling_FPC_and_Lazarus_from_Sources_of_SVN_.28Win32.29
>
> This tutorial uses BAT files and it works too.
> When I maded this tutorial, I wanted to do more simple I could.
>
> When I did this tutorial, I wanted to do it in the simplest way
> possible. So I didn't put the commands for SVN and also did it in
> pieces (to make it easier to understand).
>
> Maybe you could post your method on the wiki so that we could evaluate
> the pros and cons ... What do you think?

Seeing the link, many things are very similar (obviously); however I'm
making a new wiki page where I will put my method (win+linux -> 1+2
scripts).

My goal is to have a minimal interaction with the end-users (like I
am), but if they want they can open, read/understand and personalize.
So, at first I'm publishing only the scripts, and hereafter I will do
a binary-multiplatform program that will make the same things, but
more professionally :p

Regards,
Kjow