[Lazarus] Lazarus Manager

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 18:08:04 CEST 2010

2010/10/4 Marcos Douglas <md at delfire.net>:
> Well, I am not an expert in BAT files and this was my first
> contribuition to FreePascal  ;-) but if you have a script with
> interaction, is much better.
> I would like to see your script.

I'll publish a new mail in the mailing list when done :)

> If the installer will use the sources of SVN, then I have much
> interest in this project!

Of course :)
What I want to do is a binary version of my script, see my script,
watch what it does and immagine it with a GUI and the possibilities of
personalization (timings, paths, etc)

Do you know if exists a component for lazarus that permits to download from svn?
If not, I will use external svn like the script.

regards,
Kjow