[Lazarus] Lazarus Manager

shoKwave shokwave at gmx.net
Tue Oct 5 11:50:38 CEST 2010

Am 04.10.2010 18:08, schrieb Kjow:
> Hi all,
>
> This eMail is a "Spin-Off" of mailing "Build scripts for Freepascal
> and Lazarus compilation from source"
>
> Here ( http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Manager ) I started
> a project to manage Lazarus/FPC installation from svn sources.
>
> In the next weeks/month I will "port" these script to a multiplatform
> "binary-program".
>
> Please, take it as an hobby... I know that it can be improved a lot
> and there are mistake for sure, but I hope that this project will grow
> up well :)
>
> Regards,
> Kjow
>
> PS A future goal will be implementation of cross-compiling from
> win/linux/i386/x64/arm to win/linux/i386/x64/arm, with the right
> support is not so hard.
>
> --

Hi,

you can have a look at http://svn.lazarusforum.de/svn/lazupdater/trunk .

I started this project some months ago to handle my updates. It can also
do a checkout of FPC and Lazarus, but doesn't install needed
dependencies(svn, make, binutils...).
It's not finished yet and there is a lot of space for improvements I
think. Also documentation and lot of testing has to be done.

Maybe this helps you to reach your goal.

Ingo