[Lazarus] how to report the following bug ?

Andreas Schneider aksdb at gmx.de
Thu Oct 7 23:12:48 CEST 2010

On Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:25:18 +0200, ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Archlinux, and recently they changed the name of
> libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so [1] to libgdk_pixbuf.so .
>
> This is a problem with compiling Lazarus (maybe FPC packages itself,
> did not checked). The thing is, that I do not know how to report (and
> even preferred offer a patch) it.

Be careful. I'm pretty sure they didn't chance the name, since there is
also libgdk_pixbuf, which is the pixbuf version for GTK1. You can see
that here too: http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/gdk-pixbuf2/
I guess you just uninstalled that package and the only leftover is
gdk-pixbuf. They are not the same, which also would explain the error
you get.

Best Regards,
Andreas.