[Lazarus] procedure calls with variable sized arrays in parameter list?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 9 10:52:44 CEST 2010

On 09.10.2010 00:24, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 10/8/2010 17:12, Bo Berglund wrote:
>> On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:23:13 +0200, Reimar Grabowski<reimgrab at web.de>
>> wrote:

>>> Topic for the fpc list.
>>
>> Unfortunately the fpc group on GMANE news server does not allow
>> posting. Since I don't have a clever enough mail client for discussion
>> email lists (I have MS Outlook 2003) I am using a news client (Agent)
>> for this communication, but this then needs to go via the GMANE news
>> mirror of the lists. Works fine for the lazarus list but not for fpc.
>
> sounds like something that the GMANE folk should be queried about ;)

If I remember correctly the only one who can make this decision is
Jonas, because he's the list administrator. Some time ago he mentioned
why he didn't want to allow posting from GMANE, but he also mentioned
that he doesn't know whether his reasons are still valid. (I don't know
which message it was though...)

Regards,
Sven