[Lazarus] procedure calls with variable sized arrays in parameter list?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 23:39:51 CEST 2010

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 23:33:04 +0200, Sven Barth
<pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:

>> Unfortunately the fpc group on GMANE news server does not allow
>> posting. Since I don't have a clever enough mail client for discussion
>> email lists (I have MS Outlook 2003) I am using a news client (Agent)
>> for this communication, but this then needs to go via the GMANE news
>> mirror of the lists. Works fine for the lazarus list but not for fpc.
>>

>What about using Thunderbird? Or aren't you allowed to install other
>mail clients?

Well, I can't use a separate email client for the mail lists because I
have used my Gmail account for that...
I don't want the messages I get via Gmail to wind up in a different
mail archive than all other email I get. And I have been using MS
Outlook for a very long time now, certainly back into the previous
century...

Also I checked Thunderbird for other reasons as a news reader and it
did not appeal to me being used to Agent.
Works fine as a mail client for a separate mail account though, but I
want to archive the news content so I can get back to it easily and
this is so convenient in Agent.

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden