[Lazarus] fp-Web and FastCGI

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Sun Oct 10 18:34:30 CEST 2010

Hi all,

There is a xpcom-branch which adds the 'constref' parameter type to Free
Pascal. This can be useful for connecting to external api's
(http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=7612)

Normally I would ask Mattias to add the 'constref' parsing to the
codetools and in most cases it's done within a few hours. But this case
I though: I can do this myself.

Attached patch works for me, but I doubt it is ok. Why are there two
lists for keywords? (WordIsKeyword and WordIsDelphiKeyword) Is that for
the different fpc-compilation mode's?

And what is AllKeyWords for? And why is 'END' added to it, it is already
in WordIsKeyword?

Maybe if some explanation for all these keywords-lists is added, someone
else can also have a look at them and fix/change somethings?

Joost