[Lazarus] Delphi-Lazarus compatible code including serial port?

Juha Manninen (gmail) juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:25:52 CEST 2010

On Monday 11 October 2010 00:47:56 Bo Berglund wrote:
> Lazarus does not like TLogFont and I found it came from Windows so I
> put a conditional there. But it only stepped to the next error:
> GetObject is apparently a Windows defined method as well....
> And on it goes (lfEscapement, lfOrientation, Handle,
> CreateFontIndirect).

Why didn't you use the improved Delphi converter in Lazarus trunk version as I
recommended earlier?

It does: 'Windows' --> 'LCLIntf, LCLType, LMessages'

It also does:
{$IFDEF FPC}
  {$MODE Delphi}
{$ENDIF}

which you were asking.
If you have a technican problem with the converter, please create a bug
report.

> (By the way I tried to indent the code example using settings that
> should put spaces in there but as you can see the indentation is by
> TAB chars instead...

Get rid of the tabs first.

Juha