[Lazarus] TListView compatibility Delphi <=> Lazarus?

Benito van der Zander benito at benibela.de
Tue Oct 12 21:33:43 CEST 2010

> Did you show your code to the Lazarus team? If your code works in all
> OS, but TListView (LCL) not works, you can contribute a lot.

Well, I wrote a link in the Lazarus wiki, no idea if they found it
there. And I don't want anonymous
people to secretly use my source, so it is licensed under the GPL and
incompatible to Lazarus' mLGPL.

But it is just another paradigm to make the control completely custom
drawn (like the LCL TTreeView which
seems to work fine) and therefore the implementation is completely
incompatible to the current TListView.

Benito