[Lazarus] TListView compatibility Delphi <=> Lazarus?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 08:34:21 CEST 2010

Op 2010-10-12 17:49, Benito van der Zander het geskryf:
> So I threw everything away and wrote my own list view that is
> independent of the LCL
> and the OS, and you should do the same, at least/especially if you want
> platform independence

Or save yourself 3-4 years of work, and use fpGUI Toolkit instead of the
LCL. What you describe is exactly what I did with fpGUI. All custom drawn
components, all work identical on each platform (true write once, compile
everywhere), much lower library dependencies (makes deployment very easy).
You can also customize the look of any component with little fuss.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net:8080/fpgui/