[Lazarus] FPC 2.4.2 RC1 available

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Oct 13 11:33:51 CEST 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 09:54:47AM +0200, Sven Barth wrote:
> I haven't yet tested it, but what about the problem mentioned here
> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=16121 , which renders generics
> completly unusable in 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 (last time I tested)? I've also
> added a comment which revision must be merged additional to the one
> Florian mentioned.

It's on the list of post RC1 hotfixes. Twice even :-) (once my own, once as
a result of the mantis report)

But keep in mind that what now is RC1 is the state of the fixes branch on
july 3rd. Due to holidays and glacial building it delayed a lot.

Make sure you test it well anyways. (add one or two local hotfixes if you
have to). 2.4.2 must really last a while.