[Lazarus] tooltip debugger shows incorrect data

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Wed Oct 13 13:42:55 CEST 2010

  13.10.2010 19:20, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Just in your world (or is that FPC and Lazarus's world) that it true.
> Everybody else in every other programming language uses the debugger
> output as correct - for debugging purposes none the less.
>
> I guess yet another example of why a native Object Pascal based
> debugger is _required_ for FPC and Lazarus.
What's the goal of blaming? The sources of FPC, Lazarus, gdb (or duby)
are open. We just need someone who will work on debugger support at
least 10-15 hours per week. Those parts of lazarus on which someone
constantly invest time (like source editor or codetools) are good (even
compared to commercial products).

After all it is known that lazarus and fpc needs more developers.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.